Deros will also organise Rail Tours in conjunction with coach tours which include:
1. Cliffs of Moher-Burren-Galway Bay ex Killarney or Dublin.
Transfer from Killarney by road to Limerick where our coach will meet you for your tour of the Cliffs of Moher-Bunratty Castle and
Folk Park-Burren and Galway Bay.
Our tour will terminate in Galway or by train to Dublin.
2. West Coast Explorer ex Killarney or Dublin.
Our two day takes in Limerick-Bunratty Castle and Folk Park-Cliffs of Moher-Burren-overnight in Galway.
On day two we tour Connemara and terminate in Galway or by train to Dublin.
3. Wicklow Mountains ex Dublin.
Rail to Arklow where the tour is met by coach to visit such sites as Vale of Avoca-Wicklow Town-Glendalough-Ballykissangel.
4. Giant’s Causeway-Glens of Antrim-Wild Atlantic Coast ex Dublin.
Rail to Northern Ireland to Belfast from where we join our coach tour to Glens of Antrim and Giant’s Causeway.
A stop at Old Bushmills Distillery is a must on this tour.
5. Cork,Blarney Castle and Queenstown Story ex Dublin.
Rail to Cork where the tour coach will meet and begin coach tour to Blarney,Queenstown (Cobh) and Cork City.
6. Cork-Blarney-Queenstown Story-Killarney and Ring of Kerry ex Dublin
This two day with an overnight in Killarney talkes in all the highlights in Cork and Kerry.
7. Cork-Blarney-Ring of Kerry-Dingle Peninsula ex Dublin.
This three day with two overnights in Killarney is a wonderful trip and takes in the most famous Peninsulas in Ireland-Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula.
A. Prices on request.
B. Please ask for more details.
C. Children under 16 yrs old reductions.
D. Driver/Guides on each tour.
E. Major Credit Card Accepted.